The Blackout Online Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jets and Packers Trade

5 posters

Go down

Jets and Packers Trade Empty Jets and Packers Trade

Post  BIGxSIPx18 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Packers Get:

Antonio Cromartie 27yrs A pot 86ovr 8.0M

Dustin Keller 26yrs A pot 85ovr 2.0M

Ladainian Tomlinson 32yrs B pot 84ovr 1.1M

Jets 1st Round Pick

Jets 2nd Round Pick

Jets Get:

Tramon Williams 28yrs A pot 92ovr 3.0M

Jermichael Finley 24yrs A pot 90ovr 0.8M

James Starks 25yrs A pot 77ovr 0.4M

Last edited by BIGxSIPx18 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
BIGxSIPx18
BIGxSIPx18
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jets and Packers Trade Empty Re: Jets and Packers Trade

Post  Ant eater Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:32 pm

I accept.
Ant eater
Ant eater

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBum Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:03 pm

denied....

for the good of the league...
no one should have 2 of the top 3 CBs in the league... no one should have multiple players at a position that are above and beyond the best players at their position.... examples would be willis, beason, mathews... a LB core like that would be allowed... a Revis nnamdi.. or a revis tromon deal isnt going to happen... jets are good enough with crom and revis....

LT is a bench player and old
Starks is an A pot and young

Finley is one of the best TEs in the game and young... keller for Fin is retarded....

Jets are getting salary cap taken off also

jets upgrade TE, CB, HB and make salary room....packers get second round pick........

there is no where in this deal that the packers are benefiting

DENIED

and I know this is just to get me going ......... i believe flintstone is smarter than this.... i also believe he and sip are dicks so i realize this is bullshit... but either way... unless you are giving up revis or williams is taken out.... this trade will never make it..........
TheBum
TheBum

Back to top Go down

Post  LatinasLoveMe Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:45 pm

this is a wack trade, packers getting raped dry. i know jackson will suck some cromartie cock and neither one of these owners will leave the league BUT ya'll need to change it up a little. Sips 2nd is basically a 3rd which is DOO DOO. change the 2nd to a 1st and its good.

your both my boys but im trying to protect the integrity of this league. sip is a straight up rapist
LatinasLoveMe
LatinasLoveMe
Admin

https://theblackout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  giuceppefranco Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:17 pm

Approved, with a 1st and 2nd this trade seems fair to me a 2nd is the diff between finley nd Keller since Keller is A pot. and a 1 st is the diff between lt and starks.
giuceppefranco
giuceppefranco
Trade Committee

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBum Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:24 pm

im still saying denied.... not letting him get those 2 corners on the same team specially upgrading at EVERY position that he lost to trade for this guy... talk about the "integrity" of the league then we have to look at who a person has... do they need this person.. and what will their team be like later on.. THIS is how teams become stacked...

u 2 can let it go through if you want but if we dont wanna set trading approval standards then we are going to be judging these trades on opinion... my opinion is that this trade makes a great team even more stacked... those picks wont pay off for 2-3 seasons... sips not goign to have good rookie picks so who knows what flintstone will get... our main issues with those other leagues were corruption and commissioners getting stacked ass teams... this right here does that.... not going to approve it if that player is in it
TheBum
TheBum

Back to top Go down

Post  LatinasLoveMe Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:27 am

approved. a 1st is good, even at the end of the 1st round, he'll still get a starter. ive played with jets and packers both, and i can honestly say i would rather have cromartie than revis, woodson or tramon. cromartie covers like a condom
LatinasLoveMe
LatinasLoveMe
Admin

https://theblackout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down